Serves: 3 dozen
- 2¼ C cake flour
- 2 C all purpose flour
- 1¼ tsp baking soda
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 ½ sticks, salted butter, room temperature
- 1¼ C packed dark brown sugar
- 1 C plus 3 Tbsp granulated sugar
- ½ C malted milk powder
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 C chocolate chips (combination of milk, semi sweet and white chocolate)
- sea salt
- Cream butter and sugar until very light, about five minutes.
- Add eggs, one a time, mixing well after each.
- Add in vanilla. With mixer on low add in dry ingredients.
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough two hours (I put it in the freezer for 30 minutes)
- Bake at 350 degrees on parchment lined cookie sheets. Sprinkle lightly with sea salt before baking.
- Bake 12-15 minutes