Recipe type: cookies
- One roll of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- Half of a box of Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies (I used about 16)
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. heavy cream or half and half
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a 12 inch pizza pan or a 9 x 13 baking dish with parchment paper.
- (I used my Pampered chef pizza stone and did not use parchment paper) using your fingers, press the cookie dough to fit the pan.
- Break the Thin Mints into quarters and gently press them into the dough.
- Bake until golden brown 15 minutes or so.
- Let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a double boiler, whisk together the white chocolate chips and cream until the chocolate melts.
- Remove from the heat.
- Using a fork, drizzle the topping over the cooled pizza.
- Cut into slices.