- 2 t Garlic Powder
- 2 t Chili Powder
- 1 t Salt
- 1 t Ground Cumin
- 1 t paprika
- ¼-1/2 t Cayenne pepper (depending on how hot you like it)
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 6 T Honey
- 2 t Cider Vinegar
- Combine first 6 ingredients (all the spices) in bowl and mix well.
- Use kitchen shears (or a pair of clean scissors) to trim off any excess fat from the chicken pieces.
- Toss chicken with spice rub to coat all sides well.
- Brush grill surface lightly with oil.
- Grill chicken a few minutes on each side, until cooked through.
- Combine honey and vinegar in a small bowl, stirring well until combined.
- Brush mixture on chicken (both sides) in the final moments of grilling.
- Now because the glaze is sugar-based, you’ll want to turn the heat down so it doesn’t burn, but let it cook for a few minutes to caramelize.
- You can also cook this under the broiler if you don’t have a BBQ or the weather is bad.