- 3 ears of corn, husked.
- ¾ C diced red onion
- 1½ C strawberries, sliced
- ½ to 1 whole jalapeno pepper
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Splash or two of red wine vinegar
- Salt and garlic powder to taste
- After husking corn boil it for about half the normal time.
- Then lightly coat with olive oil and grill until nice grill marks form.
- Also lightly coat the whole jalapeno and grill it to until lightly browned.
- Allow corn to cool a bit and then slice kernels off of cob.
- Bring corn to room temperature.
- Seed the jalapeno and then dice.
- Use ½ to the whole depending on how hot you want the salsa.
- Combine corn, strawberries, avocado, red onion and coat in lemon juice.
- Add a splash or two of red wine vinegar and seasonings to taste.