- 1½ lb. boneless pork tenderloin (2 pack from Costco)
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and chopped ( I used Gala)
- 1 C fresh or frozen cranberries
- ¼ C barbeque sauce
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- ¼ C water
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place pork on cookie sheet or shallow roasting pan and cook until 165 degrees.
- About 30 minutes for the smaller tenderloins
- In medium saucepan, combine apples, cranberries, barbeque sauce, sugar and water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered until cranberries pop and sauce is slightly thickened (20-30 minutes)
- Slice pork and spoon sauce over the top.