- ¾ cup butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chives, minced
- 1 medium clove garlic, minced (I used 2-3 cloves)
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice (fresh is best)
- 6 pita rounds
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Combine all ingredients (except pita rounds) in a small bowl and blend thoroughly.
- Cover and let sit for at least one hour at room temperature (I didn’t do this)
- Cut each round in half and then separate into two pieces.
- Spread pieces evenly with butter mixture.
- Cut each piece into 3 triangles.
- Arrange triangles on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake until lightly browned (about 5 minutes)
- Recipe makes about 72 triangles
- Serve with hummus