- 1 C precooked chicken, about 1 chicken breast cut into bite size pieces
- 4-5 Tablespoons Pesto
- Pizza Dough
- Pizza Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese, sliced
- Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Mix 2 Tablespoons of pesto with cut up chicken.
- Mix 2 Tablespoons pesto with pizza sauce.
- Cover pizza paddle or backside of a cookie sheet with a light layer of cornmeal.
- Roll out dough (may need to add a little extra flour).
- Add a layer of sauce, pesto chicken and then cheese.
- Add a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese at the end.
- Slide pizza from paddle or cookie sheet into oven onto the hot pizza stone.
- Cook in oven preheated to 450 degrees for about 10-12 minutes until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned and edges of crust are golden brown.