- 1 (18.3 oz.) package of brownie mix
- ½ C butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 C peppermint white chocolate covered pretzels, chopped
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 peppermint or mint flavored cream filled sandwich cookies, chopped
- 12 Andes peppermint mint candy, chopped
- ½ C crushed candy cane
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line bottom of 9 x 13 with foil. Allow 2-3 inches to extend over edge of pan.
- Spray with cooking spray
- Mix together brownie mix, melted butter and egg.
- Stir in chopped pretzels.
- Press mixture into bottom of pan evently.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Remove pan and pour sweetened condensed milk over top of brownies.
- Sprinkled with cookies, peppermint candy.
- Bake for 15 more minutes
- Sprinkle with crushed candy cane.
- Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Use foil to lift out of pan. Cut into squares
Serving size: 20-24 pieces