Author: LeighAnne Wilkes
- 5 strips bacon, fried and chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 3-4 green onions, chopped
- 1 lb tube pasta (I used Rotini), cooked, drained and cooled to room temperature
- 1 lb chicken, cooked and shredded (I used ½ of a rotisserie chicken)
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves, torn into bite-sized pieces
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped (I used oil-packed, if using dry, plump them in hot water before using)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinega
- Place the mayonnaise and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl. Whisk well. In a large bowl, combine pasta, bacon, green onions, shredded chicken, spinach leaves and sun-dried tomatoes. Toss lightly.
- Add about ½ to ¾ of the mayonnaise and vinegar mixture. Toss to combine. Add more dressing if the salad seems dry.