- Cream until fluffy:
- 1 C butter
- 1 C brown sugar
- 1 C sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1½ C flour
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 C regular oats (not instant)
- 1 C Andes Peppermint Baking Chips or other chip. (mint or white chocolate)
- 2 C white chocolate, almond bark or Wilton Vanilla Melts for dipping
- Crushed candy cane for sprinkling.
- Cream together butter and sugars.
- Add in vanilla and egg.
- Combine dry ingredients and mix in.
- Add in chips.
- Dough can be formed into a roll and refrigerated or frozen or baked right away.
- Just use a cookie scoop, don’t form them into a log.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- After they cool, melt some white chocolate, almond bark or Wilton Vanilla Chips and dip one end of the cookie into the chocolate about ⅓ of the way.
- Lay on a parchment lined cookie sheet and sprinkle with crushed candy cane.
- Allow to set up.