Recipe type: Main Dish
- 4 quarts water
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil or 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1 tsp. chicken flavor instant bouillon
- 8 oz. uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast, cut into 2 x ½ inch strips
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- ½ cup diagonally cut green onions (1/2 inch pieces)
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 1½ cup chopped fresh basil or 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- ½ tsp. chicken flavor instant bouillon
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Bring first three ingredients to a boil. Add pasta, cooked to desired doneness. Drain, keep warm.
- While pasta cooks, heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add chicken and garlic; cook and stir 6-9 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- In a small bowl, combine ½ cup water and cornstarch; blend well. Stir into chicken.
- Add onions, olives, ¼ cup basil and ½ tsp. bouillon; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until mixture is slightly thickened and glazed.
- Pour over cooked bow tie pasta; add tomatoes and toss to coat. Serves 4 (I usually double)