Author: Leigh Anne Wilkes
Recipe type: Cookies
Serves: 2 dozen
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1⅔ cups all purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cream of tartar
- ½ tsp salt
- 6 oz. white chocolate, chopped into ½ inch pieces
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- 2-3 Tbsp limeade concentrated, thawed
- 2 Tbsp lime zest, freshly grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg and limeade concentrate. Beat until creamy.
- Add flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt. Mix until combined.
- Stir in white chocolate pieces.
- Place cookies on a parchment lined baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes or until lightly brown around the edges.
- Place cookies on a rack and cool.
- Mix together the glaze ingredients until a nice spreading consistency is reached.
- Frost cooled cookies.
- Sprinkle with lime zest.
Recipe from Land O Lakes