Author: LeighAnne Wilkes
Recipe type: Bread
- 12 frozen dinner rolls, thawed but still cold
- zest from 2 whole lemons
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Mix lemon zest with sugar.
- Cut rolls in half and place in a 12-inch sprayed deep dish pizza pan or 9×13-inch sprayed baking pan.
- Drizzle ¼ cup melted butter over rolls.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest/sugar mixture, reserving ½ of mixture to sprinkle on just before baking.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap. Sprinkle on remaining mixture.
- Bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes. Remove immediately from pan and place on cooling rack.
- Combine glaze ingredients and mix well. Drizzle over pull-aparts.