- Quantities will depend on the size of your bowl and the number people of you are feeding
- Lettuce – romaine and spinach
- Sugared Pecans
- Cheese – gorgonzola, feta, blue cheese, monterey cheese or cheese of choice
- More lettuce
- Berries – combination of any that are in season. I used raspberries and blueberries
Raspberry Poppyseed Dressing
- If you don’t have berries this dressing is also yummy without them.
- ⅓ C sugar
- ½ C red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 C fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 C canola oil
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- Combine all ingredients except for oil and poppy seeds into a blender and blend for about 30 seconds.
- Gradually pour oil into blender in a slow, steady stream.
- Stir in poppy seeds.
- Refrigerate if not serving immediately.