Serves: 15 brownies
- ½ C butter
- 2 oz. unsweetened chocolate
- 1 C sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- ¾ C flour
- 9 graham cracker squares
- 1 C mini marshmallows
- In a medium sauce pan melt butter and chocolate. Slightly cool.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line an 11 x 7 pan with parchment paper.
- Add sugar and eggs into butter and chocolate mixture and stir until combined.
- Add in vanilla.
- Add in in flour.
- Spread half of mixture into bottom of pan.
- Top with graham crackers. Breaking as necessary to fit into pan.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows.
- Carefully spread remaining batter onto of marshmallows.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until set.
- Cool on wire rack
- Remove brownies from pan by lifting paper.