- 1 C pineapple juice
- ¼ C apple cider vinegar
- ¼ C soy sauce (or Tamari Sauce, gluten free)
- 1½ lb. pork tenderloin
- 1 12 oz. jar of orange marmalade
- Combine juice, vinegar and soy sauce and marinade pork for at least one hour or over night in the refrigerator.
- Warm marmalade in a small pan over medium heat until melted. Reserve ¼ cup for basting.
- Grill pork until it reaches 160 degrees basting with reserved marmalade for the last 5-10 minutes or cook in oven at 375 until cooked through.
- Slice pork and serve with remaining warmed marmalade on top.