Serves: 4-6 servings
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into tender size pieces
- ¼ almond flour
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- ¼ C soy sauce or Tamari Sauce for gluten free
- 2 Tbsp rice wine red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp ketchup (gluten free)
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 gloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp minced ginger
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ C cashews
- 2 C snap peas, blanched
- Combine flour and pepper in zip loc bag.
- Add chicken and shake to coat.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Brown chicken about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Place chicken in crockpot.
- Combine soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup, sugar, garlic, ginger and red pepper flakes in a bowl.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cook on LOW for 3-4 hours.
- Add cashews and snap peas if desired.
- Serve over rice.
Serving size: 4-6 servings