- 4¼ C gluten free flour mix or 2¼ C cake flour and 2 C all purpose flour
- 1¼ tsp baking soda
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 ½ sticks,salted butter, room temperature (1¼ C butter)
- 1¼ C packed brown sugar
- 1 C, plus 3 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1½ bags of chocolate chips (18 ounces)
- Cream butter and sugar until very light, about five minutes.
- Add eggs, mixing well after each.
- Add in vanilla.
- Add in dry ingredients. Mix until just combined.
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough two hours (I put it in the freezer for 30 minutes)
- Bake at 350 degrees on parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
Serving size: 3 dozen