Author: Leigh Anne Wilkes
Recipe type: Cookies
Serves: 12 brownies
- ½ C granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp whipping cream or half & half
- 1 C semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 C milk chocolate Chips
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅔ C gluten free flour mix
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Grease an 8 x 8 pan
- In a saucepan combine sugar, butter and cream.
- Cook over medium heat until it comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Add in eggs and vanilla.
- Add in flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir until mixture is smooth.
- Pour into greased pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Do not overbake.