Recipe type: Beverage
- ½ C semisweet or milk chocolate chips, or 4 oz. chocolate
- 2 tsp. hot cocoa mix
- 1½ Tbsp sugar
- 1½ C milk, divided
- 3 C ice cubes
- sweetened whipped cream
- chocolate sprinkles, optional
- Chop chocolate into small pieces and melt in a glass container in microwave for 10-20 second intervals until melted.
- Add in hot cocoa mix and sugar to melted chocolate. Mix until blended.
- Add in ½ C milk, stir until smooth. Allow to cool to room temperature
- In blender, place remaining milk, cooled chocolate mixture and ice cubes
- Blend on high speed until smooth and consistency of a frozen daiquiri
- Pour into mugs and top with whipped cream and sprinkles.