Author: Leigh Anne Wilkes
Recipe type: Slow Cooker
- 3 lb. chuck roast
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 can green chilies
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ¼ C hot pepper sauce
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1½ tsp cumin
- 1 C beef bouillon
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- Place roast into crock pot. Cover with onions and green chiles
- Mix together beef bouillon, chili powder, garlic salt, 1½ tsp cumin, hot pepper sauce.
- Pour over meat.
- Cover and cook on high for 6 hours.
- Remove meat from pot and shred.
- Return to pot and add ½ tsp cumin and 1 tsp paprika to taste and desired spice level
- Cover and cook for an additional 1½ – 2 hours on low
- Drain excess liquid before serving.