Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 box yellow cake mix 9plus ingredients on back of box)
- 2 sticks cold, salted butter
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1½ Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1¾ cups sugar
- 1½ Tbsp. vanilla
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350
- Prepare cake mix in large bowl according to directions on box.
- Spray 9 x 13 pan with non-stick spray.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until center is just barely set.
- While cake is baking, prepare crumb topping.
- In large bowl of electric mixer combine butter, flour, cinnamon, sugar and vanilla until all crumbly.
- Immediately after cake is removed from oven, break crumb topping into marble size pieces with fingers, sprinkling over top.
- Put back in oven and bake an additional 10-15 minutes (topping will begin to look a less less wet/raw) let cool fully then dust with powdered sugar using a sieve.
- Cut into squares and serve.