- 2⅓ C flour
- ⅔ C brown sugar
- ¾ C butter
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. chocolate chips
- 1 C chopped nuts – could use pecans, walnuts or macadamias but I left them out
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 10 oz. Skor toffee bits
- Stir together flour and brown sugar.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Stir in 1½ c. chocolate chips and all of nuts.
- Reserve 1½ cups of this mixture and press remaining into a greased 9×13 inch pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350.
- Pour milk over hot crust and top with 1½ cups toffee bits.
- Sprinkle remaining crumbs over top plus remaining chips.
- Bake 25-30 more minutes.
- Top with remaining toffee bits.