- 2.5-3 lbs. flank steak
- ¼ c white vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- juice of 2 limes
- ⅓ C olive oil
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¼ C chopped fresh cilantro
- For garnish: chopped onion and cilantro
- Mix together all the ingredients above into a bowl. Place flank steak into a glass dish or a plastic bag and pour marinade over the top. Refrigerate for at least 2-4 hours or longer for a more tender piece of meat.
- Heat grill.
- Sprinkle both sides of meat with kosher salt and grill to desired temperature.
- Allow meat to set for a few minutes before slicing.
- Serve with chopped onion and cilantro on corn tortillas.
Recipe Source: Adapted from AllRecipes