- 2-3 lbs. boneless pork (carnitas, shoulder etc)
- 1 12 ox. can Coke
- ¼ c brown sugar
- 1 10 oz. can enchilada sauce
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 small can diced greenchileis
- ¾ C brown sugar
- Marinade pork for at least 2 hours or overnight in can of coke and ¼ C brown sugar.
- Pour pork and liquid into crock pot and cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Remove meat and shred. Discard liquid
- Put meat back in crock pot and add enchilada sauce, garlic, green chilies and brown sugar.
- Cook for 30-60 more minutes. If there is excess liquid drain some off.