- 2 bags microwave popcorn
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 bag white chocolate chips (2 cups)
- ½ – 1 cup Reeses Pieces (and M&M’s too if you want)
- Pop the popcorn then sift through to remove all unpopped kernels.
- Soften the peanut butter in the microwave for 30 seconds, stir into popcorn to evenly coat.
- Melt the white chocolate either in a double broiler or in the microwave (over 2 minutes on 50% power, then stir chips until smooth)
- Pour over popcorn and gently stir to coat popcorn evenly with chocolate.
- Add Reeses Pieces as you stir in the chocolate.
- Spread out popcorn on waxed paper to eat.