- 1 12-16 oz. package of fresh or frozen ravioli (I prefer chicken and cheese)
- 3 Tbsp. butter, cut into small pieces
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 handfuls grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil for ravioli.
- Salt water and drop ravioli in water.
- Cook 8 minutes or until ravioli expand, float to top of water and are al dente.
- Melt butter into large frying pan and brown.
- Add cooked ravioli to browned butter and turn and cook until browned.
- Add balsamic vinegar and stir until coated.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top, salt and pepper to taste.
- (I forgot to add the cheese for the photo!)