- 1 lb. pork sausage (I use Jimmy Dean regular or maple)
- 1 pkg. (8) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup frozen loose pack hash brown potatoes, thawed (I put in the refrigerator and let thaw overnight)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese (I use Kraft)
- Cook sausage until well browned, drain fat.
- Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles.
- Place in an ungreased 12 inch pizza pan with points toward the center.
- Press over bottom and up sides to form a crust; seal perforations (important)
- Spoon sausage over the crust.
- Sprinkle with potatoes and top with cheddar cheese.
- (You can make it to this point the night ahead of time, cover with plastic and refrigerate)
- In a bowl beat together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour over crust in the middle – it will seep out to the edges on its own.
- If you pour it near the edges it may overflow.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese over all.
- Bake at 375 oven for 25-30 minutes.