Author: Leigh Anne Wilkes
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 4 tsp garlic, minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup beef broth
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1½ lb. flat iron steak
- In a bowl, combine garlic, oil, balsamic vinegar, beef broth, herbs and salt and pepper.
- Pour into a resealable plastic bag and add steak. Shake to coat and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Grill steak on each side for 5-6 minutes for medium. Use a thermometer to check temperature.
- Steak will continue to cook once it is removed from grill.
- Remaining sauce can be heated in a pan and boiled until reduced to ½ and then spooned over top if desired.