- 5 chicken breasts (I only used 4 large ones)
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- ½ cup brown sugar (more to taste)
- 1 4 oz. can diced green chilies
- 6 oz. Sprite (1/2 can)
- Combine all ingredients in a crock pot.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred.
- Return to crock pot and cook 1 more hour.
- Thicken the juices with a little cornstarch mixed in water.
- Serve with flour tortillas, lettuce, cheese, black beans and any other taco fixings.
- If you want it spicer rather than sweeter add a hotter salsa and more green chilies.